Breidablik Vs FC Vaduz Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Breidablik suffered a back to back loss to KR Reykjavik and Kopavogur ahead of their meeting with Vaduz.
- The home team is currently second on the Iceland Pepsideild league with twenty two points; they have won seven games, drawn one and lost four.
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO USED OUR TIPS LAST MIDWEEK. WE MANAGED TO GET 10/13 . OUR TARGET THIS WEEK IS 12/13 AND ARE SURE OF AT LEAST 10 GAMES. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
- They have impressed in their last five home games as they won four games but lost one in the process.
- Vaduz are now engaging in friendly games after the end of the Switzerland challenge league, they have played three games where they won two and lost one.
- The away team finished at position six on the table with forty two points; they won eleven games, drew nine and lost sixteen.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- Breidablik vs Vaduz: Head to head
- The two teams will be meeting for the first time in their history.
Breidablik Vs FC Vaduz Prediction: Standing
Breidablik Vs FC Vaduz Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Breidablik Vs FC Vaduz Prediction:Current Form
BOOM. WE MANAGED 10/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13 LAST TIME OUT. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE