Brentford vs Everton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Brentford surrendered a 3-2 lead to draw at St James Park in a six-goal thriller over the weekend.
- The Bees sparkling form at the start of the season has faded away and are without a win from the last three games and just one win across six matches.
- Brentford has failed to impress at home thus far and will hope to impress in this tie.
- Everton, on the other hand, is struggling with form having failed to win any of their six matches and have mastered just two in their last ten matches.
- Rafael Benitez does not have an uninspired form on the road ahead of this tie with just one win but it came against Everton.
- Both sides are desperate to get points on board and have had a bright start.
Brentford vs Everton Prediction: Current Form
Brentford vs Everton Prediction: Standing
Brentford vs Everton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites