Brighton vs Leicester Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Brighton bounced back to winning ways after leaving it too late to win at Brentford.
- The Seagulls are having a fine start to their campaign with three wins of the first four matches.
- Leicester deservedly lost to Manchester City last time out and will hope to bounce back over the weekend.
- The Foxes have so far lost twice with the other defeat coming against West Ham.
- They have a tough assignment in Europa against Napoli to content with and should play a big role in how they approach the Sunday fixture.
Last Five Meetings
06.03.21BrightonLeicester1 : 2
10.02.21LeicesterBrighton1 : 0
13.12.20LeicesterBrighton3 : 0
23.06.20LeicesterBrighton0 : 0
23.11.19BrightonLeicester0 : 2
Brighton vs Leicester Prediction: H2H
Brighton vs Leicester Prediction: Standing
Predictions From Other Sites
Graham Potter side are playing some terrific football that is also producing result expect this trend to continue this season.
Leicester have not had the best of the start and but does have enough quality to pull strings together. The Napoli game should give us a glimpse of what to expect on Sunday.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN
OUR FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT IS BASED ON SEVEN FACTORS AMONG THE ABOVE GIVEN. USING THIS AND OUR OWN INTUITIONS WE HAVE HAD A SUCCESSFUL RATE OF AVERAGING TWO BONUSES A MONTH. REGISTER AND GET OUR EXPERT COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK. WE WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS, THE FIRST ONE WILL BE POSTED ON FRIDAY.