Brighton vs Leicester Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Brighton have slowed down lately after a bright start at the turn of the year, they have now failed to win any of their last five matches. Two of the defeats coming in the hands of West Brom, Crystal Palace, matches they feel should have won.
- The seagulls are three points above the bottom three and need to gather momentum not to be drawn into the relegation battle.
- At Amex Stadium, The hosts have struggled this season with their only win coming against Tottenham, they have drawn seven and lost five of the 13 played.
- Leicester are in small crisis with one win of their last five matches, the Foxes have been knocked out of the Europa League competition and have also lost their 2nd place in the league to Manchester United.
- Injuries to Brendan Rodgers side have had a big impact on the sloppy displays and the Irish Tactician has to find a solution to prevent a free fall as witnessed last season.
- The foxes have performed better on the road and they are the best-ranked side on the road thus far. They have won 9 of the 14 travels with four draws and one defeat.
- These two have already met twice this season with Leicester winning both at their own backyard.
- Leicester have won six the last their eight meetings with the other two ending in a stalemate.
Brighton vs Leicester Prediction: Current Form
Brighton vs Leicester Prediction: Standing
Brighton vs Leicester Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Brighton have played some nice football but have nothing to show for it, due to their poor finishing, Graham Potter will need to work on that before being dragged into the relegation battle.
Injuries have affected Leicester’s performance and their fight for the champions league spot is up for grab. The same situation happened last season so Brendan Rodgers should have a plan in place.Their elimination from Europa should be a blessing in disguise with their main focus now solely in the premier league.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN