Bristol City vs Huddersfield Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Bristol advanced to the next stage of the F.A Cup with 3-0 win over Millwall on Saturday.
- The last time Bristol played in the championship they lost to Norwich who are the current league leaders.
- The 10th placed side in the league, have played 24 matches winning 11 matches drawing three and losing ten, W11- D3-L10.
- At home, the hosts have played 12 matches, winning six drawing 2 and losing 4 W6- D2- L4.
- Huddersfield have endured poor run of form losing their last four matches in a row heading into the midweek fixture.
- The poor results have seen them slip to 14th on the table with 9 wins from their opening 25 matches.
- On the road, Huddersfield have managed just two wins from the 12 matches they have traveled with 3 draws and a whooping 7 loses.
Bristol City vs Huddersfield: H2H
- The reverse fixture played at Huddersfield saw Bristol won 2-1.
- The hosts have dominated in the last four matches with four wins, three of those coming at home.
Last Five Meetings
03.11.20 CHA Huddersfield Bristol City 1 : 2
25.02.20 CHA Huddersfield Bristol City 2 : 1
30.11.19 CHA Bristol City Huddersfield 5 : 2
05.01.19 FAC Bristol City Huddersfield 1 : 0
17.03.17 CHA Bristol City Huddersfield 4 : 0
Bristol City vs Huddersfield Predictions: Current Form
Bristol City vs Huddersfield Predictions: Standing
Bristol City vs Huddersfield Predictions: Home/Away Matches