Bristol City Vs Millwall Predictions: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Predictions
- Bristol have won two of their last five matches and this sees them outside the top six a point adrift.
- The Home side have won 4 of the 9 played in their own backyard.
- Millwall winless run extended to 10 matches after yet another loss in the hands of Middlesbrough.
- The away side dip form sees them languish 17th on the table with a health gap from the drop zone.
- Millwal 3 of the 4 matches they won this season have come away from home.
Why This Match
- Millwall have been struggling away from home in the previous seasons but that has not been the case this time round.
- Bristol’s sparkling start to the season that saw them top the table at some point has slowed and find them a point outside the top 6 and 7 off the top.
Bristol City Vs Millwall Predictions:H2H
Bristol City Vs Millwall Predictions: Standing
Bristol City Vs Millwall Predictions: Last Five Matches