Brondby vs Copenhagen Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Brondby fine run of the five-match unbeaten streak was brought to an end with a 1-0 defeat in the hands of a worthy opponent Midtjylland.
- The hosts have collected 10 points out of the possible 15 since the league resumed at the start of February.
- Brondy have already booked a place in the championship place but will want to continue with the momentum as they aim for European football next term.
- At home, the hosts have lost once in the eight matches played thus far, with six wins and one draw.
- Copenhagen are unbeaten since the return of the league winning two and drawing two.
- They are three points behind their opponents and a win here will confirm a place in the championship group.
- On the road, the visitors have won five of the 9 outings with two draws and two defeats and are the 2nd ranked side in the division on the away log.
- Brondby won the first leg of this encounter.
Brondby vs Copenhagen Prediction: Current Form
Brondby vs Copenhagen Prediction: Standing
Brondby vs Copenhagen Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Copenhagen are near to the championship group play off while Brondby have already secured a spot.
These two sides are on the same wavelength but it’s the away side who have much to play for.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN