Burnley vs Bournemouth Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- The F.A cup fifth round will see Burnley play host to Championship side Bournemouth.
- Burnley came from behind to draw at Brighton over the weekend and that was their 3rd straight match without a win.
- Before that period, The Clarets had won three in a row including beating Liverpool in their own backyard.
- The previous round of this cup saw Burnley beat fellow premier league side Fulham 3-0.
- After a string of poor performances in the championship, Bournemouth finally parted ways with manager Jason Tindall.
- The cherries who were in the driving seat among the top two contenders for the automatic promotion find themselves 6th on the table.
- The visitors have managed just four wins from their last ten matches.
- In the previous round of this competition Bournemouth knockout League one side Crawley with a 2-1 scoreline.
Burnley vs Bournemouth Predictions: H2H
- Burnley have won the last four meetings between these sides.
Last Five Meetings
22.02.20 PL Burnley Bournemouth 3 : 0
21.12.19 PL Bournemouth Burnley 0 : 1
06.04.19 PL Bournemouth Burnley 1 : 3
22.09.18 PL Burnley Bournemouth 4 : 0
13.05.18 PL Burnley Bournemouth 1 : 2
- Sean Dyke is expected to make a few changes considering that his side does not have much depth in the squad.
- Quality in the claret side is expected to prevail here and the ambition to want a cup in his cabinet a motivation for the premier League side.
- Manager-less Bournemouth who were relegated last season are looking for an immediate return to top-flight football. The recent setback has seen them sack Tindall who was in the helm for just six months.
- The cherries may be tempted to play a full-strength side to boost their confidence.
- The approach the championship side takes on Tuesday will play a big role in the outcome of this tie.
Burnley vs Bournemouth Predictions: Current Form
Burnley vs Bournemouth Predictions: Standing
Burnley vs Bournemouth Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites