Burnley vs Fulham Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Burnley ended their winless run of four matches in style with a 0-3 win over Crystal Palace on Saturday.
- Sean Dyche’s side have a chance to distance themselves away from the bottom three with a positive result.
- Fulham on the other hand also picked up a massive win winning for the first time at Everton.
- The result saw Scot Parker’s side move to 18 points, seven behind Newcastle who occupies 17th place.
- Burnley have always been hard to beat at turf moor hand will fancy their chances against Fulham.
- However, The Cottagers have proved not to be pushovers lately having collected 7 points from the last five matches.
- Expect them to fight till the end as they try to salvage their season from the drop.
- Scott Parker’s side has struggled on the road with just one win to their name with four draws and seven defeats.
- These two have already met this year in the f.a cup where Burnley won 3-0, also in the first leg, the Clarets won 2-1 at Turf Moor.
- Burnley have enjoyed an astonishing success rate in this fixture down the years, as Fulham are winless in 30 trips to Turf Moor (25 losses and five draws) since their last victory on the Clarets’ turf back in April 1951
Last Five Meetings
24.01.21 FAC Fulham Burnley 0 : 3
12.01.19 PL Burnley Fulham 2 : 1
26.08.18 PL Fulham Burnley 4 : 2
08.03.16 CHA Fulham Burnley 2 : 3
03.11.15 CHA Burnley Fulham 3 : 1
Burnley vs Fulham Predictions: Current Form
Burnley vs Fulham Predictions: Standing
Burnley vs Fulham Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Sean Dyke has confirmed captain Ben Mee will miss the Wednesday match and that would be a big blow for the claret backline.
Turf moor has always been a good hunting place for the home side to gather points and expect them to go for victory in this one.
Fulham picked up a morale-boosting result on Sunday with their new Signing Maja getting on the score sheet on his full debut. The visitors have been on the rise lately and this game in hand presents them with a perfect opportunity to close the gap between them and Newcastle.