- Burnley welcomes Liverpool to Turf Moor following their loss to their rivals Crystal Palace while the visitors will be packing their bags hoping to continue their impressive winning run.
- Since September the hosts have not recorded any win drawing two and losing five which has placed them in the second last place in the standings; with only one point above Fulham which is the rock-bottom team in the standings.
- The hosts finished in the seventh-place last season which is a totally different story this season.
- The visitors have only Manchester united above them with only two points and grabbing all three points in this match would move them to the summit point.
- Liverpool’s loss to PSG at the end of end of this month might have fired them up and winning against the struggling relegation team on Wednesday must be in their plan on how to keep up with the summit spot team.
- As guests,Liverpool has not lost in this campaign.
Burnley vs Liverpool Prediction: Head to head
Liverpool won three, Burnley won one and one of the games ended with a draw.
Under 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Liverpool Win