Cambuur vs GA Eagles Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
NETHERLANDS: EREDIVISIE – ROUND 24
Date: 5 March 2023, Sunday
Kick-off at 22:00 EAT
Venue: Cambuur Stadion (Leeuwarden).
- Cambuur’s winless streak extended to five matches after they were defeated 2-1 in their last Eredivisie game against AZ at AFAS Stadion.
- They currently sit at the 18th position with 13 points after playing 23 matches.
- In their last Eredivisie game, Go Ahead Eagles drew 2-2 against Emmen at De Oude Meerdijk, placing them in the 11th spot with 26 points from 23 matches.
- Cambuur have won only one game, drawn one, and lost four in their last six league matches, whereas Go Ahead have won two, drawn one, and lost three in their last six.
- Cambuur Stadion has not been favorable to hosts Cambuur this season with 11 losses and just one win in 12 Eredivisie games.
- SC Cambuur are currently going through an eight-match home losing streak dating back to October 2022 against Vitesse.
- On the other hand, Go Ahead have earned 10 points from 33 available in their away league matches this season (W2 D4 L5) and are looking to reverse a four-match away winless streak (W0 D1 L3).
- They haven’t secured an away win since January 7 against Fortuna Sittard.
- The previous Eredivisie encounter between the two teams, which took place in October at De Adelaarshorst, ended in a 0-0 draw.
Last Five Meetings
How to play Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Pro
Cambuur vs GA Eagles Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR PREDICTION: We won 28,977 in the last Mega Jackpot. Targeting 15/17 this week. REGISTER NOW HERE to access our Sure Combination