Cardiff vs Millwall Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 28
Date: 21 January 2023, Saturday
Kick-off at 18:00 EAT
Venue: Cardiff City Stadium (Cardiff).
- Cardiff are still searching for their first win since the league resumed at the start of December drawing six and losing one.
- The Wales-based side finds themselves just above the bottom three with a three-point cushion.
- Mark Hudson was sacked following a string of poor results and the hosts will come into the weekend match under new management.
- Cardiff have failed to win any of their last seven home matches with the last win coming against Rotherham at the end of October.
- Following their exit from the FA cup in the hands of Sheffield, Millwall suffered another defeat to inform Middlesbrough last time out.
- The back-to-back defeats halted the Millers an undefeated record of four games of two wins and two draws.
- Millwall are expected to struggle having found it tough on their travels and have only claimed three wins across 13 outings.
Last Five Meetings
Cardiff vs Millwall Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites