Huddersfield vs Stoke Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Huddersfield lost 2-1 to Bristol in the midweek to record their fifth consecutive loss across all competitions.
- The hosts have managed just two wins from their last 10 matches and a draw with seven defeats in the process.
- Huddersfield are not in any immediate danger of the drop but are seven points behind Stoke City.
- At home, The hosts have played 13 matches, won seven and lost five.
- Stoke travel to Kirklees Stadium winless in their last eight matches with just one win from their last ten encounters.
- The Potters who are fighting for a play off place and are five points outside the top six but will have to work on their recent form.
- On the road, four wins from their 13 travels puts them 6th in the away ranking with seven draws and just two defeats.
Last Five Meetings
21.11.20 CHA Stoke Huddersfield 4 : 3
01.01.20 CHA Huddersfield Stoke 2 : 5
01.10.19 CHA Stoke Huddersfield 0 : 1
28.08.18 EFL Stoke Huddersfield 2 : 0
20.01.18 PL Stoke Huddersfield 2 : 0
Injuries, Bans,Suspensions & Probable line ups
Huddersfield vs Stoke Prediction: Current Form
Huddersfield vs Stoke Prediction: Standing
Huddersfield vs Stoke Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites