Birmingham vs Coventry Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Birmingham lost 1-0 to Preston at home last time out and have just one win from their last five matches.
- The blues have lost seven of their last ten matches and only two wins in that period.
- At home, The hosts have a poor record of only two wins from the 13 played and are the worst ranked on the home table form in the divison.
- Coventry got the better of Sheffield Wednesday with 2-0 scoreline to register their 2nd win of the last five matches.
- The visitors have been blowing hot and cold results lately with three wins, three draws from their last ten matches.
- They are currently four points above Birmingham and 6 above the danger zone.
- On the road, The newcomers have found the going tough with two wins from 13 outings with 8 defeats in the process.
Last Five Meetings
20.11.20 CHA Coventry Birmingham 0 : 0
04.02.20 FAC Birmingham Coventry 3 : 2
(1 : 1)
25.01.20 FAC Coventry Birmingham 0 : 0
28.08.12 EFL Coventry Birmingham 3 : 2
(2 : 2)
10.03.12 CHA Coventry Birmingham 1 : 1
Injuries, Bans,Suspensions & Probable line ups
Birmingham vs Coventry Prediction: Current Form
Birmingham vs Coventry Prediction: Standing
Birmingham vs Coventry Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites