Southampton vs Aston Villa Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Southampton failed to repeat their F.A heroics with a defeat to Arsenal in the mid week.
- However, the saints have been in decent form losing just twice in their last 10 matches and winning four in that period including their victory to Liverpool.
- At St. Marys, Soton have won five of the 10 matches played drawing 1 and losing four.
- Aston Villa on the other hand surrendered the lead twice at Turf Moor to lose 2-3 to Burnley.
- Dean Smith’s side have found the going hard with tough fixtures coming on their way having faced Manchester City, Liverpool and Manchester Utd in their last five matches.
- Expect a change of fortune for the visitors who are currently in the top half of the table with winnable matches on the card.
- Villa have traveled 10 times this season and recorded an impressive 5 wins and a draw.
- These two are tied on the table but Villa have a game in hand, we should witness a cracker in this match that may go down to be decided in a duel of a very tactically coach vs a quality Villa Squad.
Last Five Meetings
01.11.20 PL Aston Villa Southampton 3 : 4
22.02.20 PL Southampton Aston Villa 2 : 0
21.12.19 PL Aston Villa Southampton 1 : 3
23.04.16 PL Aston Villa Southampton 2 : 4
05.12.15 PL Southampton Aston Villa 1 : 1
Injuries, Bans,Suspensions & Probable line ups
Southampton vs Aston Villa Prediction: Current Form
Southampton vs Aston Villa Prediction: Standing
Southampton vs Aston Villa Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites