Crystal Palace vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Crystal Palace’s poor run continued in the midweek after going down 2-3 to in-form West Ham.
- The Roy Hogdson side are now four matches without a win with their last win coming in the hands of basement side Sheffield.
- The Eagles have collected 23 points from the opening 20 matches and are not in any immediate danger at the moment.
- At Selhurst Park, Palace have picked just three wins from the 10 played with those wins coming against Sheffield, Leeds and Southampton.
- Wolves held Chelsea to a barren draw at Stamford Bridge in a game they were dominated and created few chances.
- Without a recognized striker Nuno Gomez are struggling to find the back of the net and this could hurt them in the final third.
- Wolves are winless in their last 7 premier league matches with the last win coming against Chelsea in the first leg.
- On the road, the Away side have managed just three wins from the 10 visits with five defeats in the process.
Last Five Meetings
08.01.21 FAC Wolves Crystal Palace 1 : 0
30.10.20 PL Wolves Crystal Palace 2 : 0
20.07.20 PL Wolves Crystal Palace 2 : 0
22.09.19 PL Crystal Palace Wolves 1 : 1
02.01.19 PL Wolves Crystal Palace 0 : 2
Injuries, Bans,Suspensions & Probable line ups
Crystal Palace vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Current Form
Crystal Palace vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Standing
Crystal Palace vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites