Marseille vs Rennes Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Marseille dire form continued after recording their 4th straight defeat in the hands of Monaco over the weekend.
- Villa Boas side have only won two of their last 10 matches with both coming at home and will be hoping to return to winning ways.
- The three defeats have seen them drop out of European contention four points behind their weekend opponents Rennes who occupy the 5th place.
- At home, Marseille have not been impressive with four wins from the 11 matches played there.
- Rennes’ fine run of 7 matches without defeat was brought to an end with a narrow defeat to Lille.
- They have a chance to bounce back against a depleted Marseille side if they get their tactics right.
- With five wins on the road from the 10 played, Rennes should be confident scooping all the three points.
Marseille vs Rennes: H2H
Last Five Meetings
16.12.20 L1 Rennes Marseille 2 : 1
10.01.20 L1 Rennes Marseille 0 : 1
29.09.19 L1 Marseille Rennes 1 : 1
24.02.19 L1 Rennes Marseille 1 : 1
26.08.18 L1 Marseille Rennes 2 : 2
Injuries, Bans,Suspensions & Probable line ups
Marseille vs Rennes Prediction: Current Form
Marseille vs Rennes Prediction: Standing
Marseille vs Rennes Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites