Cardiff vs Preston Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Cardiff fell to Bristol away from home after collecting four points from their previous two championship fixtures last time.
- The Bluebirds have two wins from their opening six matches, including their opening day victory over Norwich.
- Both wins have come at home so expect the hosts to fancy their chances.
- Preston were knocked out of the English League cup by Premier League side Wolves to end their unbeaten run to the start of the season.
- The visitors have impressed so far, but they need to turn draws into wins if their want to fight for the playoff places.
- Preston is among the four teams yet to lose a championship match and is a point behind the top six.
- The last two meetings of this encounter has ended in stalemate.
- Cardiff are unbeaten in the last seven meetings with four wins and three draws.
Cardiff vs Preston Prediction: H2H
Cardiff City Predicted lineup – Allsop, Romeo, Ng, Kipré, Bagan, Rinomhota, Wintle, Sawyers, O’Dowda, Watters, Ojo.
Preston Predicted lineup – Woodman, Storey, Lindsay, Hughes, Whiteman, Potts, Ledson, Browne, Brady, Johnson, Parrott.
Home & Away Matches