Cartagena vs Malaga Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Cartagena have failed to win any of their last three matches, they have claimed two wins form they last 15 matches in all comps.
- The poor runs sees them in the bottom four, but a point from safety, they have managed seven wins from the 30 played thus far.
- Five of those wins have come at home, with four draws and six defeats.
- Malaga were held to a 1-1 draw by fellow promotion chasers last time out. They have managed four wins from the last ten matches.
- The gap between them and the top six is widening and have a mountain climb if they cant but a string of good result together.
- On the road, the visitors have been decent enough with seven wins two draws and six defeats.
05.12.20 LL2 Malaga Cartagena 1 : 2
The first leg was the first meetings between this two.
Cartagena vs Malaga Prediction: Current Form
Cartagena vs Malaga Prediction: Standing
Cartagena vs Malaga Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Cartagena have the home advantage to count on although their poor run lately means they have a lot to do to get something from this tie.
Malaga inconsistency is still an issue but will rely on their decent away form to try and revive their playoff hopes.
OUR PICK: AWAY WIN OR DRAW