Cartagena vs Tenerife Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Cartagena were held to a 1-1 stalemate last time against fellow relegation-threatened side Sabadell.
- The hosts have picked one win from their last seven matches, three draws in that period, and two defeats.
- They occupy the last place of the bottom four, a point from the danger zone and nine from their weekend opponents.
- Cartagena has claimed six wins at home this season, with five draws and six defeats, they will welcome Tenerife, on a six-match unbeaten streak at home.
- Tenerife beat Gijon last time out to end their winless run of three matches. The visitors have managed five wins from their last ten matches, with three defeats in that period.
- They currently sit at the mid-table and have an outside chance of making it to the top six.
- Tenerife has endured a difficult season on the road with just three wins to their name from 17 outings, drawing three and losing ten.
- Tenerife won in the first leg with a convincing 3-0 scoreline.
- These two have only met in three competitive matches.
- Each have one victory with the other ending in stalemate.
Cartagena vs Tenerife Prediction: Current Form
Cartagena vs Tenerife Prediction: Standing
Cartagena vs Tenerife Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Cartagena have shown some sign of fighting spirit lately and will present a strong case against aside with a poor away record.
Tenerife sits at the mid-table and has nothing much left to play for, expect them to play without pressure, That said expect this to go either way.