Cercle Brugge Vs St.Truiden Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- The two teams meeting on Saturday at Jan Breydel Stadion are without a win in their last four games.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 10/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST MINI JP. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13. WE ARE SURE OF 11 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- While the Cercle Brugge has one win, two draws and two losses in their last five games, St Truiden is without a win, two draws and three defeat.
- The host is eleventh paced in the table with two points below Kortrijk who are sited right above them at Jupiler League.
- Marc Brys’ boys are with seven wins, five draws, and ten defeats after playing twenty-two games where they bagged 25 goals and conceded forty of them
- At home, the home team has is with six wins one draw and four defeats in the eleven games played so far.
- The guests are seventh place in the table thanks to eight wins, nine draws and five defeats earned after plying twenty games so far.
- As visitors, they are with three wins, four draws and four defeats.
Cercle Brugge KSV vs St.Truiden Prediction: Head to head
In their last five encounters, Cercle Brugge won two, St. Truiden won one and the rest of the game ended with a draw.
Cercle Brugge Vs St.Truiden Prediction: Standing
Cercle Brugge Vs St.Truiden Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Cercle Brugge Vs St.Truiden Prediction: Current Form