Champions league Qualification Phrase Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
The Champions league Quarter final phrase of the Qualification stage 2nd leg will take place on Tuesday and Wednesday.
HJK Vs Red Star Belgrade Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- The first leg that was played in Serbia so the home team take a big stride towards the semi finals phrase with a 2-0 win, and will be favorite to qualify when they travel to Finland.
- HJK have a mountain to climb to overturn this tie considering their lack of experience in this elite competition.
- The hosts have failed to make it to the group stage in their last 6 campaigns and its expected to continue come Wednesday Night.
- Red Star have the lead and experience to see this tie through and should adapt a defensive approach.
- With lack of match fitness and playing away we do not expect them to attack from the onset but will wait for the home to commit a mistake to break.
- Red Star created 17 chances with 6 on target converting two of those in the first leg.
- HJK were restricted to just one chance with zero shot on goal.
Head To Head
The first leg was their first meeting.
24.07.19 CL FK Crvena zvezda HJK 2 : 0
Under 2.5 Goals
Red Star Win Or Draw
Our Prediction: Under 2.5 Goals
AIK Vs Maribor Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
The First leg of this tie saw Maribor with a narrow 2-1 win at home with AIK snatching a crucial away goal.
AIK will count themselves lucky having not conceded more on the road as their were restricted to just three chances against Maribor 21.
The Swedish champion will now rely on their home advantage to see them through.
Maribor failed to take advantage at home to create a big margin but will use their massive experience in this competition to sail through.
The other encouraging factor is AIK have been leaky at the back conceding every match they played in the Champions league.
Expect goals from both end with the Maribor having a slight edge to come on top in this one.
Over 1 .5 Goals
Both Teams To Score
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals
Remember you can get sure 2 and 3 odds by subscribing to our premium tips clicking the image below
Qarabag Vs Dundalk Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Qarabag took the lead in the first leg but a lapse of concentration saw them equalized late in the game.
The hosts head into the 2nd leg as firm favorite with the home advantage expected to play a big role.
Qarabaq are more experience in Europe than their opponents and have better quality players compared to their opponents .
Dundalk lack of experience in big stage could once more cost them going further in the competition.
The Ireland outfit did well at home but that was not enough to trouble the visitors.
We expect an easy win for the home team.
Under 3.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Qarabag Win
Copenhagen Vs TNS Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Copenhagen took a deserved first leg win with 2 unanswered goals having dominated the all proceeding.
The Danish champions have also started the domestic league in an impressive fashion winning their first three matches.
TNS who impressed in the last round of this competition came short at home and are expected to struggle away.
The Walsh side lack enough quality that can trouble a well established side.
This should be a straight forward win for the Denmark side who have the momentum and quality needed at the moment.
Copenhagen HTFT 11
Over 2.5 Goals