Chelsea vs Manchester United Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Chelsea continues to impress with their excellent stats in the premier league.
- The blues hold the second position on the table.
- Given their recent struggles, Manchester United will try to avoid defeat at all cost.
- Defeat in this fixture means that the red devils will be 10 points further from Chelsea after their just nine premier league games.
- Chelsea has won three of their last encounters against Manchester United.
- Under 2.5 goals has landed in eight of their ten fixtures between the two teams.
- The home team has bagged 4 wins and one draw in their last 5 games while the red devils have three wins, one draw and lost one.
Chelsea vs Manchester United Prediction:Head to head
- Saturday marks 181 meetings between the blues and the red devils.
- Over the years, Manchester United have dominated the fixture with 77 wins but Chelsea has been working on closing the gap with 54 wins.
- Since 2012 the blues have not lost to the red devils in their last eight home games. Out of their 16 encounters since then, Chelsea has only lost only two games.
- Maurizo Sarri has only two injury Concern and will miss the service of Rudiger and Ethan Ampadu.
- Jose Mourinho has long list of absentees With Rojo and Lingard being long term imjuries.
- Luke shaw,Fellani Herrera Matic and Mc Tominay are doubts and will be assesed before of kick off.
- Chelsea have won 7 of their last 8 home matches against Manchester United in all competitions
- Manchester United have won three of their last four away games in all competitions.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their 11 competitive matches so far this season
- The Blues have seen under 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 10 matches against Manchester United in all competitions.
- Jose Mourinho has lost four of his last five away matches in all competitions against sides he’s formerly managed, including all three at Stamford Bridge against Chelsea as Man Utd manager.
Chelsea vs Manchester United Prediction Verdict
- Sarri boys are favorite to scoop all three points against a side who have lacked consistency this season.
- Mourinho managerial role will will be tested once more and will need a master class performance to beat his former employees.
- We expect a straight for Chelsea but we are cautious how Mourning may turn up here.
- We will settle for goals in this one.
- Chelsea Win
- Over 2.5 Goals
- Over 9.5 Corners
OUR PREDICTION:Over 2.5 Goals