Cheltenham Vs Cambridge United Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
England League Two
Kick-off at 02:00
Venue: Whaddon Road (Cheltenham)
- Cheltenham and Cambridge United have tied points at the nineteenth place and twentieth place of the standings.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 13/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK WIN A BONUS FOR 15/17. WE ARE SURE OF 13 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The host won against Macclesfield recording 3-1 victory in their last match played which brought to an end their four-match winless run where they failed to score in two of the games.
- After playing fourteen games at home, the home team has won only four, drew four and lost six of the games. Where in all competition they have only two wins in their last five home games.
- The guests, on the other hand, didn’t impress in their last match losing to Exeter on the road with a 1-0 scoreline following their three-match winning run where they kept a clean sheet in two of them.
- As guests, Cambridge United has played fifteen games which have proved that they are not good on the road. They won three, drew three and lost eight of the games while scoring only ten goals and conceding thirty-one in return.
Cheltenham vs Cambridge United Prediction: Head to head
Last five games
26.08.18 LT Cambridge Utd Cheltenham 0: 1
22.04.18 LT Cambridge Utd Cheltenham 4 : 3
22.11.17 LT Cheltenham Cambridge Utd 0 : 0
19.03.17 LT Cheltenham Cambridge Utd 0: 1
27.11.16 LT Cambridge Utd Cheltenham 3: 1
Cheltenham Vs Cambridge United Prediction: Standing
Cheltenham Vs Cambridge United Prediction: Home&Away
Cheltenham Vs Cambridge United Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites