Chiba vs Vegalta Sendai Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Chiba’s unbeaten run of three matches was halted by Kanazawa in the cup over the midweek and will be looking to bounce back.
- The hosts have managed four wins across ten matches with four defeats in that period.
- In their last ten home matches, Chiba has won four lost four and drawn two.
- They currently sit 10th on the table with seven points thus far.
- Vegalta Sendai advanced to the next round of the Emperor’s Cup to extend their unbeaten record to six matches.
- They have only lost once in the last ten matches winning eight matches in the process.
- The visitors are currently the league leaders with twelve wins across 19 matches.
- In their last ten away matches the visitors have won six lost three and drawn once.
Chiba vs Vegalta Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT IS BASED ON SEVEN FACTORS AMONG THE ABOVE GIVEN. USING THIS AND OUR INTUITIONS, WE HAD A SUCCESSFUL RATE OF AVERAGING TWO BONUSES A MONTH. REGISTER AND GET OUR EXPERT COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK. WE WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS; THE FIRST ONE WILL BE POSTED ON FRIDAY.