Columbus vs Nashville Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Columbus had a win under their belt last time out after four winless matches of three draws and one loss.
- The hosts have collected four wins from the last ten MLS matches. After 13 matches, Columbus has three wins, and five draws and are two points behind Nashville, seven adrift of the top spot.
- They are yet to lose at home after six rounds of play with four wins and two draws.
- Nashville enjoys a good spell of five unbeaten games and has only lost once across ten matches. They have achieved five wins in that period.
- The visitors have only traveled three times this season and are yet to record a victory with two draws and a defeat.
There have only been two meetings between these two.
2 : 0
(0 : 0)
2 : 0
Columbus vs Nashville Predictions: Standing
Columbus vs Nashville Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Columbus vs Nashville Predictions: Current Form
Columbus’s good spell at home should be a confidence boost ahead of this tie. Nashville, on the other hand, has not been tested enough on the road this season, a draw will a great side for the visitors.