Cremonese vs Torino Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Promoted side Cremonense have endured a difficult season start with back-to-back losses in the hands of Fiorentina and Roma.
- However, the hosts will be encouraged by their one-goal margin defeats against two experienced sides in Serie A.
- With a new manager at the helm and new players settling in, expect improvement from the newcomers.
- Torino opened the campaign with a winning start against newcomers Monza and built on that result with a goalless draw against Lazio.
- Bookmakers tipped the visitors to be among the sides to struggle this term after losing their best two players, but that has been the case thus far.
- Despite losing in their opening two, Cremonese have been compact so has been Torino, that said expect a close contest that could be separated by a moment of brilliance.
Cremonese vs Torino Prediction: H2H
Cremonese (3-5-2): Radu; Aiwu, Chiriches, Lochoshvili; Ghiglione, Pickel, Zanimacchia, Ascacibar, Valeri; Okereke, Dessers
Torino (3-4-2-1): Milinkovic-Savic; Djidji, Buongiorno, Rodriguez; Singo, Ricci, Linetty, Aina; Vlasic, Radonjic; Sanabria
Home & Away Matches