Crewe Vs Carlisle Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- The Alexandra Stadium will be seeing Crewe and Carlisle battle out for the thirty first round of the League Two.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 45K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Crewe were held on a 3-3 draw by Macclesfield away from home to remain unbeaten in their last five league games.
- The home team is languishing at the middle of the table with forty two points; they have won twelve games, drawn six and lost thirteen on the run.
- They have become a real fortress in their last five home league games as they won four games and lost one on the run.
- Carlisle failed to make up to three consecutive winning streaks in the league as they were held on a 1-1 draw by Exeter at home in their most recent game.
- The visitors are at position five on the table with fifty two points; they have won sixteen games, drawn four and lost eleven.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five away league games as they won three games and lost two.
Crewe vs Carlisle: Head to head
The two teams last met November last year in the FA Cup where Carlisle secured a 1-0 win away from home.
Carlisle have dominated in their last five meetings with Crewe as they won four games and lost one.
Crewe have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home meetings with Carlisle.
Last Five Meetings
10.11.18 FAC Crewe Carlisle 0 : 1
25.08.18 LT Carlisle Crewe 1 : 0
13.01.18 LT Carlisle Crewe 1 : 0
23.09.17 LT Crewe Carlisle 0 : 5
25.03.17 LT Carlisle Crewe 0 : 2
Crewe Vs Carlisle Prediction: Standing
Crewe Vs Carlisle Prediction: Home/Away Last Five Matches
Crewe Vs Carlisle Prediction: Current Form