Crewe Vs Colchester Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Crewe registered a 1-0 win over MK Dons away from home to build on their 3-2 win over Newport Co in the previous game.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 10/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST MINI JP. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13. WE ARE SURE OF 11 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The hosts are languishing at the middle of the table with thirty eight points; they have won eleven games, drawn five and lost thirteen.
- They have been outstanding in their last five home league games as they won four games but lost one in the process.
- Colchester failed to build on their 3-0 win over Port Vale as they suffered a 3-2 loss to Mansfield at home.
- The away team is sitting at position six on the table with forty six points; they have won thirteen games, drawn seven and lost nine.
- They have performed well in their last five away league games as they won three games and lost two on the run.
Crewe vs Colchester: Head to head
- The two teams last met in August last year where Colchester secured a 6-0 win at home.
- They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Crewe won two games and Colchester won three.
- Crewe have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Colchester.
Crewe Vs Colchester Prediction: Standing
Crewe Vs Colchester Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Crewe Vs Colchester Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites