Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Crystal Palace continues to impress under Patrick Viera and come into this match unbeaten in their last seven matches with two wins and five draws.
- The hosts come into this match unbeaten at Selhurst Park with two wins and four draws.
- Steven Gerrard’s tenure at Aston Villa started on a high note with a convincing 2-0 win over Brighton.
- Aston Villa had lost five straight matches before the weekend and will be keen to gather some needed momentum.
- They come into this match with a poor away record of just one win in the six travels this season.
- Crystal Palace has won two of the last five meetings in a period Aston Villa have managed three. All wins in the last five matches have come at home.
Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa: Current Form
Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa: Standing
Predictions From Other Sites