Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- After beating relegated Sheffield side 2-0, Crystal Palace were handed a 3-1 defeat at Southampton to record their fourth defeat in the last five matches.
- The Eagles have claimed just two wins across 12 matches. Hodgson’s side are expected to finish in the bottom half of the table with three games to play.
- Aston Villa failed to hold on to their lead against Manchester last time out to lose 3-1, The hosts have a match on Thursday with Everton and will hope to collect something from that.
- Dean Smith’s side have been out of form in recent months and are out of the Europe picture and are likely to miss out on a top ten finish.
- The Villains have had a decent away record heading into the Sunday match.
- Aston Villa have won the last two H2Hs with a convincing scoreline.
Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa Prediction: Current Form
Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa Prediction: Standing
Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Crystal Palace season seems to over and are expected to wait for the overhaul over the summer. Aston Villa are expected to have jack Grealish On Sunday but its unlikely that he will offer the spark that we saw him do over and over before his injury.
OUR PICK: AWAY WIN OR DRAW
THIS WEEK MEGA JACKPOT WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS WITH NO DOUBLE CHANCES IN EACH OF THOSE. OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE AND ACCESS FULL PREDICTION WITHOUT DOUBLE CHANCES