Crystal Palace Vs Brighton Prediction: Betika Jackpot Predictions & Analysis
- After a decent start to the season Crystal Palace have lost their last two matches.
- The Hogdson Coached side had along list of injuries that since eased a little over the international break.
- Brighton Have lost three of the first four premier league matches and wining one of those.
- The Seagulls have been pretty decent and should be excused for the magnitude of the opponent they have faced.
- Expect them to hit the ground running from Sunday.
Crystal Palace Vs Brighton Prediction: Team news
The hosts should welcome Cahill and Tomkins to the squad but other long term injury should still remain in the treatment table.
Expect unchanged line up from the first four matches although Batshuayi is pushing for a start.
Brighton are sweating on the fitness of Tariq Lamptey and Aaron Connolly but should have a full strength squad to face Palace.
Crystal Palace Vs Brighton Prediction: H2H
Last Five Meetings
29.02.20 PL Brighton Crystal Palace 0 : 1
16.12.19 PL Crystal Palace Brighton 1 : 1
09.03.19 PL Crystal Palace Brighton 1 : 2
04.12.18 PL Brighton Crystal Palace 3 : 1
14.04.18 PL Crystal Palace Brighton 3 : 2
Predictions From Other Sites