Crystal Palace Vs Southampton Prediction: Jackpot Prediction & Analysis
- Crystal Palace will get their premier league campaign underway when they welcome Southampton Selhurst Park.
- The Hodgson side finished 14th on the table last season with 11 wins, 10 draws losing 17 , 6 of the 11 wins came at home.
- During the post restart, The eagles were involved in 9 matches and managed just one 1 win against relegated side Bournemouth, losing 7 matches and drawing Tottenham in last day of the season.
- Crystal Palace have thus far played four recognized friendly matches in preparation for the upcoming season, winning against Oxford United,Charlton and Millwall. And drawing 1-1 against Brondby.
- In terms of transfers there have little movement with just two signings
- In: Eberechi Eze – QPR, £20m, Nathan Ferguson – West Brom, free
- Out: Jason Lokilo – Doncaster, free, Stephen Henderson – released, Ryan Inniss – released
- Southampton will be out to start their campaign on high not after another impressive season last time.
- The saints who finished 11th on the table , played some impressive football in the second part of the season.
- During the post restart , Soton lost just once in the the 9 matches played winning an impressive 5 and drawing 3.
- In terms of preparation ahead of Saturday the saints have not been involved in any meaningful warm up match.
- The transfer involvement has also been quiet with just two arrivals,
- In: Mohammed Salisu – Real Valladolid, £10.9m, Kyle Walker-Peters – Tottenham, £12m
- Out:Cedric Soares – Arsenal, undisclosed, Mohamed Elyounoussi – Celtic, loan, Mario Lemina – Fulham, loan, Harrison Reed – Fulham, £6m
Crystal Palace Vs Southampton Prediction: H2H
Last Five Meetings
- Southampton have been the better of the two with a win and a draw last season.
21.01.20 PL Crystal Palace Southampton 0 : 2
28.12.19 PL Southampton Crystal Palace 1 : 1
30.01.19 PL Southampton Crystal Palace 1 : 1
01.09.18 PL Crystal Palace Southampton 0 : 2
02.01.18 PL Southampton Crystal Palace 1 : 2
- Crystal Palace 9 Wins, 7 Draws and Southampton 14 Wins.
Crystal Palace Vs Southampton Prediction: Team News
will be updated
Crystal Palace Vs Southampton Prediction: Prediction Verdict
will be updated
Predictions From Other Sites