Dagenham & Redbridge vs Torquay Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Dagenham & Redbridge lost to Hartlepool 1-0 in the midweek and that defeat ended their five-match unbeaten run of three wins and two draws.
- The hosts have won four matches in their last ten matches with four defeats in the process.
- They head into this tie 13 points clear off the drop zone and a distant 17 behind their opponents Torquay.
- Their home form this term has not been impressive with only four wins to show for with five draws and five defeats.
- Torquay have won back-to-back matches in the league after a poor spell of four matches without a win.
- The result has seen them maintain their 3rd place and hang on a play-off semi spot with a four-point cushion.
- The visitors have impressed on the road with 8 wins, three draws, and 3 defeats.
Dag & Red have won three of the last five matches with the other two matches ending in stalemate.
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Torquay Prediction: Current Form
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Torquay Prediction: Standing
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Torquay Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Dag & Red have not entirely secured their season but are in safe hands, this will see the host play without pressure although their home form is wanting.
Torquay bounced back to winning ways and are determined to hold on to the playoff places, with their impressive form on the road expect them to have a say in this match.
OUR PICK: AWAY WIN OR DRAW