Derby vs Birmingham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Derby have lost four straight matches in the championship making it the time in this season although the 5th has always eluded them.
- The Rams are with one win across 12 matches, losing eight in that period. The poor run just leaves them four points above Rotherham has played three games less.
- Six of the 11 wins this season have come at PrideS Park and will hope to get a positive result here.
- Birmingham narrow win over Rotherham last time out maintained their unbeaten record to four matches with three wins and a draw. The good spell has seen them create a nine-point gap between them and the relegation zone.
- The Blues has fared well on the road, considering their dismissal season. They have managed six wins, nine draws, and six defeats.
Derby has won seven of the last nine meetings. Showing dominance in the recent years of this fixture.
The blues are winless in those periods where there been two draws.
Derby vs Birmingham Prediction: Current Form
Derby vs Birmingham Prediction: Standing
Derby vs Birmingham Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Rooney side had a 9 point cushion before the international break but four defeats on the trot has left the Rams in tatters. Expect them to react and will have the upper hand in terms of their previous fixtures and home advantage to propel them.
Birmingham draw here will see them confirm their season status, they will go for a cautious approach.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR DRAW
THIS WEEK MEGA JACKPOT WILL HAVE THREE UNIQUE COMBINATION WITH NO DOUBLE CHANCES IN EACH OF THOSE. OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE AND ACCESS FULL PREDICTION WITHOUT DOUBLE CHANCES