Derby Vs Leeds Prediction, Betting Tips and Preview
- Derby County will be aiming to build on a 3-1 win over WBA when they welcome Leeds United at Pride Park Stadium for the first leg of the play off.
- The Rams have won five matches, lost one and drawn in four in the last ten matches.
- At home, the hosts have been performing really well having won four matches and drawing in one in the last five matches and they are aiming at giving their fans yet another reason to celebrate.
- Leeds are not that confident as they come to face Derby having suffered a shocking 3-2 loss to Ipswich Town in their last league fixture.
- The whites have won four matches, lost five and drawn in one in the last ten matches.
- On the road, the visitors have won two matches and lost three in the last five matches.
Derby Vs Leeds Prediction: Head to Head
Leeds won both legs in the regular season but Bielsa will come under scrutiny in this play off.
Last Five Meeting
11.01.19 CHA Leeds Derby 2: 0
11.08.18 CHA Derby Leeds 1: 4
21.02.18 CHA Derby Leeds 2: 2
31.10.17 CHA Leeds Derby 1: 2
Derby Vs Leeds Prediction: Prediction Verdict
Leeds were leading the table at some point but complacency started clipping in and will have to fight in the play off if they want top flight football.
Derby late surge is something to get excited of and Lampard side will fancy their chances against a tired Leeds side.
Expect a close contest.
Both Teams To Score
Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Both Teams To Score