Derby vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- After winning three in a row with a 1-0 scoreline in each occasion, Derby conceded 3 goals in the last 15 minutes of the Rotherham match to loss 0-3 in their last match.
- The Rams are well rested after they weekend match was postponed and will be Looking to bounce back to winning ways.
- They currently in the bottom three but will take encouragement from the last four games’ result.
- At Prides Park, Rooney’s side have won three of the 14 matches played and the two of those wins have come in their last two home matches under The Former Manchester United Strike.
- Middlesbrough lost heavily to Brentford last time out to extended their winless run to four matches.
- The Boros are five points off the top six places and will need to turn things around if they are to make it to playoff.
- On the road, The visitors have won 4 of the 14 outings, drawn five, and lost five.
Middlesbrough beat Derby 3-0 last time out but a repeat of this is unlikely.
Last five meetings
25.11.20 CHA Middlesbrough Derby 3 : 0
11.01.20 CHA Middlesbrough Derby 2 : 2
02.11.19 CHA Derby Middlesbrough 2 : 0
01.01.19 CHA Derby Middlesbrough 1 : 1
27.10.18 CHA Middlesbrough Derby 1 : 1
Rooney has brought some much-needed improvement to a struggling Derby side especially at the back, they have struggled going forward but that was addressed before the closure of the just concluded transfer window.
The Rams game was postponed last weekend and they had enough rest to prepare for this encounter.
Boro have struggled lately and would see this match as a chance to bounce back although they face an uphill task, draw looks the mosts likely outcome
Derby vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Current Form
Derby vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Standing
Derby vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites