Dinamo Bucuresti vs Clinceni Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Dinamo Bucuresti (14th) will play hosts to Academica Clinceni for the 30th round of Liga 1 in Romania.
- Bucuresti have failed to win any of their last three matches in the league and have claimed just two wins in their last 11 matches.
- The hosts have already dropped to the relegation group play-off and are 3rd from the bottom of the table.
- Just three wins at home this term of 14 matches played, with four draws and seven defeats.
- After six matches without a win, Clinceni picked up a crucial win last time out, beating Poli Iasi 2-1.
- They had drawn five of the last six prior to that with just two defeats from their last ten matches.
- Academica are just inside the championship group playoff two points above the closest opponents and a win here should confirm their status.
- The visitors have not impressed on the road with just three wins from 14 outings and 9 draws with only two defeats.
- The reverse fixture ended in a 1-1 stalemate.
Last five meetings
20.12.20 L1 Academica Clinceni Din. Bucuresti 1 : 1
05.07.20 L1 Academica Clinceni Din. Bucuresti 1 : 3
03.03.20 CUP Academica Clinceni Din. Bucuresti 0 : 1
28.02.20 L1 Din. Bucuresti Academica Clinceni 0 : 1
24.11.19 L1 Academica Clinceni Din. Bucuresti 2 : 2
Dinamo Bucuresti vs Clinceni Predictions: Current Form
Dinamo Bucuresti vs Clinceni Predictions: Standing
Dinamo Bucuresti vs Clinceni Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Bucuresti have struggled this season and with their status already confirmed, expect them to play without any pressure as they wait for the next phase.
Clinceni are yet to confirm their status and a win is all that is needed for that to happen.
They have struggled on the road collecting a whooping nine draws and losing just two.
Expect the away side to go for all three points.