Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Following a 1-1 draw with St. Patricks, Dundalk secured a 2-1 victory over Waterford away from home.
- They are at the top of the table and guaranteed league title winners.
- The home team is at 83 points having won 26 games, drawn five and lost three. They have been prolific having scored 79 goals and conceded 19 goals on the run.
- They have lost one game in their last thirteen home games which was one of the most challenging.
- Sligo Rovers did well to beat Bray 2-1 at home to amend their two consecutive game losses to the likes of Waterford and St. Patricks.
- They are at position eight on the table at the edge of entering the relegation zone.
- The visitors have managed to secure a total of 38 points having won eleven games, drawn five and lost 17.
- They have scored 35 goals and conceded 44 goals on the run.
- The away team have held a rather convincing away form having lost two games and won six in their last eight away games.
Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Prediction: Head to head
- Dundalk have dominated in their meetings with Sligo Rovers having won four games in their last five meetings.
- The last five meetings have produced more than two goals.
- Since 2014, Dundalk have lost only two games in their home games with Sligo Rovers.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals