Eintracht Braunschweig Vs Hansa Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Eintracht-Stadion will witness an interesting match between Rostock who are eighth-placed and Braunschweig who are in the very bottom of the Germany Liga matchday 21.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 10/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST MINI JP. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13. WE ARE SURE OF 11 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- As much as they are the worst in the Liga standings, Henrik Pedersen’s men won in their last match in all competition where they kept a clean sheet of 5-0 while their rivals recorded a goalless draw in their last match played.
- It is with no doubt that the hosts are having issues with their defense having scored twenty-one and conceded thirty-nine goals in the already played twenty games.
- As hosts, they have a similar story where they are the worst at home team with only one win, four draws, and five defeats.
- The away side is with seven wins, six draws and seven defeats after playing twenty games of which they scored twenty-seven games and conceded thirty of them.
- On the road, the guests are only two wins out of the nine played where three were draws and four were lost.
Also Read: How to Win the Mega Jackpot
Braunschweig vs Hansa Rostock Prediction: Head to head
Each team won twice in their last five encounters while one match ended with a goalless draw.
Eintracht Braunschweig Vs Hansa Prediction: Standing
Eintracht Braunschweig Vs Hansa Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Eintracht Braunschweig Vs Hansa Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
Our Final prediction is given after considering all the above factors. . REGISTER FOR FREE HERE to receive our expert combination