Eintracht Braunschweig Vs Kickers Wurzburg Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Braunschweig will be fighting to move from the Liga relegation group after a goalless draw in the last game with Jena.
- They are prolific in the recent five away games winning three games and losing two games with no draw.
- The home team is at position seventeen in the table with twenty seven points having won six games drawn nine and lost eleven games in the run.
- Kickers Wurzburger are failed to secure 0-2 win against Wehen in the last home game with Unterhaching where they lost 0-1.
- They are unbeatten in the last seven away games as they won three matches and drawn four.
- The visitors are at eighth position in the league with thirty six points as they won ten games drew six and lost ten games in the process.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 64K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK.OUR TARGET IS 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Braunscheig vs Kickers Wurzburger: Head to head
The away team drew 1-1 in the last home game they met with the home team to mark their fifth game with no win.
The two teams have drawn three games in the five matches they have played with Braunschweig winning the other two games.
Kicker Wurzburger haven’t won any game in the five meeting with Braunschweig.
Eintracht Braunschweig Vs Kickers Wurzburg Prediction: Standing
Eintracht Braunschweig Vs Kickers Wurzburg Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Eintracht Braunschweig Vs Kickers Wurzburg Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
NEXT: Energie Cottbus Vs Preussen Munster
BOOM. WE WON 64K LAST MIDWEEK JP FOR 11/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13. WE ARE STILL AIMING FOR 12 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 11. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE