Eintracht Frankfurt vs Dusseldorf Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Eintracht have been seen to find a form in their play having won in their two last games against Hoffenheim and Hannover.
- They are at position seven on the table with ten points having won three games, drawn one and lost three.
- The home team has played three home games; they won one, drew one and lost one.
- Dusseldorf are newly promoted to the Bundesliga and it is evident they will be needing more efforts to remain in the league.
- They suffered a 2-0 loss to Schalke at home to extend to three consecutive game lose.
- They are second from the table with five points having won one game, drawn two and lost four.
- The new comers have failed to secure a win in the three away games they have played having drawn twice and lost once.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Dusseldorf Prediction: Head to head
- The two teams have met four times where each team won one game while they drew in two games.
- They have both scored in four games as all their meetings have resulted in to more than two goals.
- Eintracht have been undefeated in their two home meetings with Dusseldorf having won one and drawn one.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Dusseldorf: Prediction verdict
- The two weeks break came at the right time for the away side and got enough time to work on their balance in the squad.
- Frankfurt had gained momentum prior to the break and will want to continue against a depleted side.
- With a professional performance the home team should win comfortably.
- Over 1.5 Goals
- Home win
OUR PREDICTION:Home win