El Salvador vs Curacao Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- The North & Central America gold cup kicks of over the weekend with El Salvador taking on Curacao.
- El Salvador has had a good spell in 2021 warm-up friendlies and also enjoyed a good run in the World Cup qualifiers.
- They, however, had a real test in their last friendly meeting up with a much better side Qatar and will hope to have learned one or two lessons.
- Los Cuzcatlecos have finished third in the group stage of this tournament on five successive occasions, the last qualifying for the knockout stage as one of the best third-place teams in 2017.
- With 15 players plying their trade locally in the El Salvador Primera Division, this side should have a lot of familiarity and understanding with one another on the pitch, which could come in handy in a competition like this.
- Curacao will enter this tournament for the third time and hope of picking where they left of last time out.
- They did surprise everyone by finishing second in their group, ahead of El Salvador on goal difference, and making it to the quarter-finals of this competition for the first time.
- Patrick Kluivert will in charge and will hope to put their elimination from the World Cup qualifier behind them with a stellar performance.
Last three Meetings
18.06.19CuracaoEl Salvador0 : 1
14.07.17El SalvadorCuracao2 : 0
23.03.17CuracaoEl Salvador1 : 1
El Salvador vs Curacao Prediction: Current Form
El Salvador vs Curacao Prediction: Standing
Predictions From Other Sites