Espanyol vs Real Betis Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 18
Date: 21 January 2023, Saturday
Kick-off at 18:15 EAT
Venue: RCDE Stadium (Cornella de Llobregat).
- Real Betis will be facing a strong Espanyol team, who have not lost in their last three Primera División matches. The visitors, who are currently in sixth place with 28 points in 16 matches, broke their three-match losing streak by winning 2-1 against Rayo Vallecano in their last Primera División match.
- Espanyol, on the other hand, are in 14th place with 17 points in 17 matches, and also ended a seven-match winless streak (0 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses) by winning 2-1 against Getafe in their last Primera División match.
- After being eliminated from the Copa del Rey by Athletic Bilbao, Espanyol can now concentrate on avoiding a similar outcome. Despite losing on the road, their real struggles have been at home, where they have only won once out of eight games at the RCDE Stadium (1 win, 3 draws, 4 losses).
- Real Betis Manuel Pellegrini boasts an impressive record against Espanyol (W11, D6, L2), and another positive result could launch Los Verdiblancos into the top four if other results go their way.
- Betis has earned 11 points in away matches this season, out of a possible 24 (3 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses).
- In their last six league matches, Espanyol has a record of 1 win, 4 draws, and 1 loss, while Betis have 2 wins, 2 draws, and 2 losses.
Last Five Meetings
Espanyol vs Real Betis Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites