Everton vs Leicester Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Everton were not involved in the tight schedule in the last game week of the Premier league due to covid cases involved in their opponents camp.
- Ancelotti’s side returned on Sunday for an F.A Cup without showing any rustiness with a convincing 3-0 win over Championship side Sheffield Wednesday.
- The toffees are a point off the top five with two games in hand and a victory in this tie will see them move to the 4th place depending on other results.
- Everton have lost just two of their last 10 matches in all competitions that came against West Ham and Manchester United.
- They have a stern test against a resolute Leicester side who have are on a blistering form with four wins in a row in all competition.
- Rodgers’ side have displayed some good performance that has seen them considered in the title picture with two points off the top summit.
- At Goodison Park, Everton have not been at their fluent best losing three of the 8 matches played thus far, with those losses coming against Leeds and West Ham.
- Leicester on the hand, are the 2nd ranked side on the road in the division having collected 22 points from 9 matches losing just once against champions Liverpool.
Everton vs Leicester: H2H
In their last five meetings, Everton have won three with all of those coming at home.
01.07.20 PL Everton Leicester 2 : 1
18.12.19 EFL Everton Leicester 2 : 3
(2 : 2)
01.01.19 PL Everton Leicester 0 : 1
31.01.18 PL Everton Leicester 2 : 1
09.04.17 PL Everton Leicester 4 : 2
Everton vs Leicester Predictions: Current Form
Everton vs Leicester Predictions: Standing
Everton vs Leicester Predictions: Home/Away Matches