Everton Vs West Ham Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
England Premier League
Kick off at 14:30
Venue: Goodison Park (Liverpool)
- Everton have now lost back to back in the premier league and Marco Silva is walking under a managerial tightrope.
- The hosts have only one win in their last five matches that came in the EFL trophy.
- Heading into the weekend fixtures Everton occupy the 18th place with just two wins from their first 8 matches.
- West Ham on the other hand have failed to win their last three matches and have one win in the last five games to their name.
- The Hammers haven’t fared badly but will need to be more constant having won three and drawn 3 from the first 8 matches.
- However, they travel to Goodson Park among the only three teams yet to taste defeat on the road.
Everton Vs West Ham Prediction: Head to Head
- Both sides last season won their away matches.
- Its has been a close contest between these two and goals have been plenty.
Last Five matches
30.03.19 PL West Ham Everton 0 : 2
16.09.18 PL Everton West Ham 1 : 3
13.05.18 PL West Ham Everton 3 : 1
29.11.17 PL Everton West Ham 4 : 0
22.04.17 PL West Ham Everton 0 : 0
30.10.16 PL Everton West Ham 2 : 0
05.03.16 PL Everton West Ham 2 : 3
07.11.15 PL West Ham Everton 1 : 1
- Coleman is suspended for Everton With Delph and Walcot the only concern for marco Silva.
- Antonio and Fabianski miss out for West Ham while Reid and Snodgrass are doubts.
Everton Vs West Ham: Prediction Verdict
- Marco Silva side lack of consistency has cost them this season and the international break could have done them the break theymuch needed to regroup.
- West Ham had started showing some sign of improvement but their last three matches shows a different story.
- We expect both sides to attack and a goal from both end of the pitch looks more likely.
Over 2.5 Goals
Both Teams To Score