Exeter vs Forest Green Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- EXETER drew with Harrogate over the weekend after an impressive 4-1 win over Bristol Rovers before that.
- The hosts have gunned three draws, a win, and one defeat in the league thus far and will want to extend their unbeaten run.
- They come into this tie unbeaten at home after two matches with a win and a draw.
- FOREST GREEN unbeaten start to the league was brought to an abrupt end by Port Vale and will be keen to bounce back to winning ways.
- The current league leaders have enjoyed a successful start and have a caution of two points although they have played a game more.
Last Five Meetings
20.04.21Forest GreenExeter0 : 0
26.12.20ExeterForest Green1 : 1
08.09.20ExeterForest Green3 : 2
01.01.20Forest GreenExeter0: 1
12.10.19ExeterForest Green1 : 0
Exeter vs Forest Green Prediction: Standing
Exeter vs Forest Green Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Exeter vs Forest Green Prediction: Current Form