Fleetwood Town Vs Charlton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
England League One
Venue: Highbury Stadium (Fleetwood)
- Fleetwood is fresh from their 0-1 loss against Scunthorpe as they welcome Charlton at Highbury Stadium this weekend. The hosts ended three-match in an undefeated run in all competition during their last match.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 13/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK WIN A BONUS FOR 15/17. WE ARE SURE OF 13 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Joey Barton’s men are currently in a four-match streak without a win in their last five games which were played at home overall. They kept a clean sheet the only win out of the five games.
- This season, Fleetwood have played fifteen home games so far where they failed to impress given that they recorded only six wins, five draws, and four defeats.
- Charlton, on the other hand, recorded a goalless draw in their last match played to top up to their four undefeated games of all competitions where three were wins and they kept a clean sheet in two of the matches.
- As guests, Red Robins are with two losses, one draw, and two victories in their last five home games in all competitions. In this campaign, are with six wins, three draws, and three defeats after playing fifteen home games.
Fleetwood vs Charlton Prediction: Head to head
Last five games
26.08.18 LO Charlton Fleetwood 0 : 0
18.03.18 LO Charlton Fleetwood 0 : 0
01.10.17 LO Fleetwood Charlton 1 : 3
05.02.17 LO Charlton Fleetwood 1: 1
11.09.16 LO Fleetwood Charlton 2: 2
Fleetwood Town Vs Charlton Prediction: Standing
Fleetwood Town Vs Charlton Prediction: Home&Away
Fleetwood Town Vs Charlton Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites