Fuenlabrada vs Rayo Vallecano Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Fuenlabrada have claimed two wins in their last seven matches and lost last time out to Mirandes.
- The hosts have lost the fight for the playoff places after failing to provide a genuine challenge for the top-six finish.
- Fuenlabrada have managed just four wins at home this campaign and that has been the main fail for the push for a play of spot.
- Rayo Vallecano have failed to win each of their last five matches. And this has in the process seen them drop from the playoff places. They head into this fixture three points behind Girona and will need a turnaround to salvage their place in the top six.
- The visitors travel to this clash at the back of a decent away record of just two defeats in their last ten outings, winning five and drawing three in that period.
Rayo won the first leg of this match 2-0
Fuenlabrada vs Rayo Vallecano Prediction: Current Form
Fuenlabrada vs Rayo Vallecano Prediction: Standing
Fuenlabrada vs Rayo Vallecano Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Fuenlabrada are already on the beach as the last few results suggest and are expected to enjoy the last few games.
Rayo form has dipped lately and in the process dented their hopes of a playoff finish. They do have a chance and will need to bounce back.