Fulham vs Wolverhampton Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Wolves will travel to Craven Cottage (London) to face Fulham for matchday 31 of the Premier league.
- Fulham will count themselves unlucky after losing to Aston Villa 3-1 on Sunday.
- The Cottagers played well in the first half and took a second-half lead but a lapse of concentration saw them eventually lose the match.
- Scott Parker will be a concerned man in the manner his side conceded the three goals despite being in charge for the majority of the match.
- Fulham remains three points adrift of safety and has played a game more than their opponents.
- At Craven Cottage, Fulham has won two, drawn four, and lost ten.
- Wolves have found the going tough and are on a five-match winless run. They lost 2-3 on Monday night in a game they were largely dominated by Moyes side.
- Nuno Santo side have not been the side that was challenging for Europen places last season, the injury to Jimenez has also greatly impacted their result.
- On the road, they have claimed four wins of the 15 travels, drawn four and lost seven.
Last five meetings
04.10.20 PL Wolves Fulham 1 : 0
04.05.19 PL Wolves Fulham 1 : 0
26.12.18 PL Fulham Wolves 1 : 1
24.02.18 CHA Fulham Wolves 2 : 0
03.11.17 CHA Wolves Fulham 2 : 0
Fulham vs Wolverhampton Predictions: Current Form
Fulham vs Wolverhampton Predictions: Standing
Fulham vs Wolverhampton Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Fulham will have another chance to try and get points on board as their top-flight status hangs in balance, they have shown some sign of improvement lately but can not lose like they did last time out.
Wolves’ failure to have an identity and structure to their style of play this season has largely played to their poor performance.